Senior Associate HR at Cognizant
Views:119 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cognizant - Business Analyst - Statutory & Regulatory Reporting Domain (7-12 yrs)
Work environment :
The COO Risk & Finance department delivers Risk & Finance related services to its stakeholders, i.e. Group Finance, country CFO's and Wholesale Banking, Risk, Tax and Bank Treasury. These services encompass operations and change initiatives for accounting, reporting, data foundation and business advice services, including system, process, data and information management, and analytics capabilities. By design, the services are reliable, secure and in control. Change is delivered in accordance with the Finance strategy and implementation and decommissioning roadmap.
Profile description :
We are looking for an energetic and driven expert with strong analytical capabilities who uses state-of-the-art methods and techniques for business analysis. You have integral, domain-exceeding knowledge of Finance.
Requirements analysis : You elicit sets of coherent requirements. You make sure that the requirements are complete, consistent, of good quality, that they are translated correctly in the design, and that they are maintained and, if necessary, adjusted if changes occur.
Process analysis : You analyse the current situation, the problems that occur and the underlying causes. Based on this analysis, you provide clear process designs.
Information analysis : You analyse the necessary input, output, and adjustment of data in the client processes. You analyse the information need. You investigate the quality of the captured data and come up with solutions to improve quality.
Risk analysis : You are able to translate the policy and regulation of ORM, Compliance and Legal into design solutions.
Required skills, knowledge & experience :
- Knowledge on product IFRS accounting (Must have);
a. Sourcing, classifying & preparing transactional as well as accounting data for Finance, Risk & ALM reporting
b. Knowledge & understanding of Financial accounting & reconciliation, Chart of Accounts
c. Intercompany matching
- Product knowledge on one or more business lines: Payments, Lending, Trade Finance and Financial Markets (Must have);
- Trade Finance products letter of credit, guarantees, facilities, etc.
a. GMRA products: R(r)epos, BSB, SBB
b. GMSLA products: Securities Borrowing & lending products o Fixed Income & Bonds o Equities o FX spots, swaps & derivatives o Interest rate swaps o Commodity financing (commodities), etc.
- Knowledge of and experience with Statutory and Regulatory Reporting (Nice to have) :
b. Basel 3 reporting (LCR, NSFR, Liquidity metrics)
c. DNB/EBA regulatory reporting, Financial Accounting, FINREP, ALM & liquidity management, Risk management
- Knowledge of and experience with analyzing large data sets and its quality (Must have);
- Knowledge of and experience with Change delivery (intake, impact analysis, configuration, testing) (Must have);
- Experience in Regression and User Acceptance testing (Nice to have); - Excellent working with Microsoft Excel, BI and SQL tooling (Must Have);
- Experience with Agile (Must have); - Highly analytical and attention for detail; - Affinity towards IT (Must have);
- Excellent Communication skills, written communication and power to convince;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Very strong team player; pro-active, ability to connect, positive mind-set, flexibility, focused on cooperation and sharing knowledge;
Required qualifications :
- You possess a University (Bachelor- s/Master- s) degree in (business) economics or a comparable field (must have);
- You have At least 3-5 years of hands on experience as a BA with implementing and designing complex functional solutions in a financial institution (must have)