Senior Associate HR at Cognizant
Views:123 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cognizant - Business Analyst - Finance Domain - Data Management (9-12 yrs)
You should have at least 3 years experience in one of the following areas :
Finance or Risk Areas; Data management tailored to finance and or risk usage.
- Proven banking & product knowledge - Medior level.
- Sourcing, classifying & preparing transactional as well as accounting data for Finance, Risk;
- Knowledge & understanding of Financial accounting & reconciliation.
- Product knowledge on one or more business lines: Payments, Lending, Trade Finance and Financial Markets;
- Fixed Income & Bonds Equities, FX spots, swaps & derivatives.
- Interest rate swaps Commodity financing (commodities).
- Nice to have : Regulations: Basel 3 reporting (LCR, NSFR, Liquidity metrics), knowledge on IFRS.
- Nice to have - experience of data quality management
- Knowledge of and experience with analysing large data sets and its quality.
- Knowledge of and experience with Change delivery (impact analysis, configuration, testing).
- Experience in Regression and User Acceptance testing.
- Data modelling (Conceptual, logical, physical)
- Clear communication (verbal, writing)
- Excellent working with Microsoft Excel, knowledge on BI and Oracle SQL.
- Affinity with IT including basic IT knowledge (Oracle DB, PLSQL).
- Experience with Agile way of working.
- Self organizing and proactive