Talent Acquisition at Cognizant
Views:2786 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Cognizant - Business Analyst/Consultant - Operations Domain (7-10 yrs)
- Deliver verbal responses and written documentation to support work stream and programme office activity
- Act as a key point of contact to the Business Transformation Services, Business Analysis, Functional Architecture and Solution Architecture groups throughout the implementation.
- Interface with business stakeholders to determine key design and process decisions which then contribute to the overall delivery plan.
- Deliver assigned tasks complete and on time as designated by the Programme Office to ensure smooth progress of the implementation.
- Manage key blocks of deliverables as designated by the programme office.
- Contribute and take ownership for various project-related tasks / planning activities as the programme evolves
- Knowledge and Practical experience of Project Management methodologies ability to configure delivery work stream frameworks to progress timelines and delivery milestones
- Overall Experience: 7+ years
- Qualification: MBA from Top tier B Schools
- Majority of experience should be in commodities trading context (energy, metals, concentrates) Domain : Oil, concentrates, agri, refined metals, products trading, trm, risk management
- Broad exposure (deal-to-cash) and specialization in middle office functions of commodity Trading landscape middle office (Logistics, physical delivery, inventory management, procurement, supply chain,
Storage, transport, invoicing)
- Experience in Agile, Story Writing, BRD, FSD
- Industry operational experience (Manage deals, sell deals)
- Delivery focus
- Strong foundational skills written and oral business communication, stakeholder management, forward planning
- Strong experience in IT consulting and business analysis - process definition, requirements gathering Proficiency in writing BRD,FSD and use stories
- Experience in one or more of the following context: software product development; business and technology transformation; Agile methodology
- Demonstrated ability in planning consulting/functional work, managing stakeholders, ownership of project outcomes
- Ability to clearly communicate information to internal stakeholders and external vendors to clarify delivery requirements.
- Ability to drive interactions with program manager, senior sponsors within business & technology and with team members