Cognizant - Business Analyst - AML Project (6-12 yrs)
Level : Senior Consultant
Location : Pune
Notice Period : less than 60 Days only
Title : AML - Business analyst with project management skills
1. Lead the Actimize AML project on which the associate is onboarded. Monitor their work and ensure deliverables happen on time. Communicate to the client effectively with respect to issues, challenges and help required
2. Requirement elicitation, management, analysis, documentation
3. Help in user acceptance planning and execution, implementation
4. Strong understanding of BSA/AML business requirements and ability to document functional requirements
5. Oversee the project, develop project plans, perform and lead requirement analysis, communicate regularly with business users to solicit and review business requirements, coordinate QA testing for projects, enhancements, bug fixes and regression testing for issue identification and downstream systems confirmation.
6. Strong understanding of BSA/AML business requirements and ability to document functional requirements following Actimize platform process flow.
7. Conduct team meetings/presentations for status on initiatives with internal IT teams, business partners and with senior management during agreed upon business hours. Prepare status reports, meeting agendas/minutes, review timelines and document pain points. Prepare status reports for distribution to the management and monitoring performance.
8. Monitor the offshore Cognizant consultants and help Dibyendu in making sure the team members are delivering the assigned tasks in time as well as performing efficiently.
9. Assist with implementation including user acceptance planning, execution and support the deployment team in post-production validation activities
10. Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
11. Data analysis and basic SQL skills
12. Work in agile environment and work on JIRA for requirement documentation and management