Cofounder - Sales & Marketing - SaaS Based B2B Procurement Startup - IIT/IIM (1-5 yrs)
We are a SaaS based B2B corporate procurement start-up arm of an established+funded startup in Bangalore. We are working towards digitising the procurement and fulfilment of corporate supplies. Our product is live and we are acquiring new clients.
We're looking for a sales entrepreneur to join us in an incredibly rare opportunity as co-founder and head of sales. This position will be intimately involved with defining and implementing go to market strategy, business development and customer acquisition. As an accountable member of the founding team, you'll need to share the belief and start-up spirit of the company.
What's in it for you?
Lead and own the journey of a startup from scratch to a VC funded company and successful business in a short span of time.
Compensation can be a mix of salary and equity, we would like to know your logic on this. Sell us you value.
Your role in brief?
You will be working very closely with all the founding members, owning sales strategy, customer acquisition/retention and business growth.
- Create & implement go-to-market (GTM) entry strategies.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for customer acquisition and expand customer base
- Build up early customers and get involved in client servicing
- Set clear objectives and goals for business development
- Define customer segments by creating a marketing funnel
- Own and achieve sales targets
- Drive the sales process from planning to close
- Articulate the distinct aspects of the platform
- Provide inputs for product growth
- Drive the evolution of our brand positioning
- Graduate in Business Administration preferably from IIMs/IITs.
- Go-getters and who is really passionate about building and scaling a startup.
- 1-5 years of experience in developing and executing sales and go-to-market plans for SaaS platforms.
- Work with ambiguities - a self-starter, organised and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritise tasks.
- Strong analytical and writing skills. You are comfortable with data and analytics, and you can clearly communicate your results and ideas.