HR Head at Adhvaait Education & Technologies (P) Ltd.
Views:903 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Cofounder - Operations - Hyperlocal Delivery Startup (5-12 yrs)
CoFounder Hyperlocal Delivery Startup
Required for a Hyperlocal Delivery start-up org envisioned to build 24x7 Connected D2C model. The role is of a Partner/ Cofounder, ex-Flipkart/ Amazon/ Swiggy/ Zomato/ PayTM/ Delhivery/ IT professionals who want to be part of a highly scalable Tech organisation
- Experienced professional required with e-commerce/ e-logistics Operations/ BD/ with extensive business experience in start-ups
- This is a Co-Founder role and offers equity
- This role is for/to be entrepreneurs. Those interested in having their own business/professionals who wants to be part of start-up growth story
- The ideal candidate will be well-rounded: analytical, and metrics-driven. Additionally, will play a key role to strategic growth and identifying opportunities to enable revenue growth targets. Must be self-driven and comfortable in creating/building a team and managing it
Your job scope will include:
- Leveraging the CRM framework and KPIs as a channel to drive consumer engagement, customer satisfaction and consumer segmentation that lead to both equity building and direct to consumer purchase. This also includes a differentiated engagement strategy for operational CRM for E-Commerce that uses predictive cross-sell, trade-up and new product launches.
- Drive the development of social media tactics for direct selling in terms of channel strategy, retargeting and media.
- Overall accountability for the sales, operational costs and profit of the India D2C business
- Overall accountability of the operations of the D2C business in India
- Collaborate with other areas within the business to help identify, assess and translate business opportunities and risks into direct to consumer engagement.
- Create and enhance current and future business processes to meet growing needs of business requirements.
- Self-motivated, highly flexible and takes the initiative to do what's needed
- 5-12 years of E-Commerce direct to consumer or related business
- Hands on experience being strategic and execution lead
- Ability to simplify and communicate complex topics
- Strong track record of contributing to the new business process and growing teams
- Strong track record of leading initiatives with positive business returns
- Savvy and knowledgeable about current trends, innovations and best practices.
- Conceptual, strategic thinker with proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experienced people manager with strong influencing skills.
- Solution & performance driven
- Ability to travel