Cofounder/Head - Human Resources - Startup (5-8 yrs)
Cofounder/ Head Human Resource
We are an early stage Jobtech startup.
Re-Charge is developing a platform for entrepreneurs. We are already beta live from our internal funds and the plan is to meet investors for fund raising in the very near future.
Postgraduate from premier institutes
- Between 5 to 8 years experience in Human Resource Industry
We are looking for a cofounder with a Human Resource background
The current entity is in a nascent stage and it's a very hands-on job. This is an equity only role. Looking for Mid & Senior Level Candidates with experience in pitching our Job tech to the Candidates.
Understand and analyse the hiring needs thoroughly.
To be able to effectively source, identify and interview suitable candidates for vacancies
- To interview candidates on the phone and face to face and determine their suitability for vacancies
- To be able to head hunt non-active candidates effectively for vacancies
- The ability to generate new candidates through referrals
- The ability to generate leads from market information gathered from candidates interviews
- The ability to liaise effectively with clients on interview arrangements and interview feedback
- The ability to business develop with existing clients and develop relationships effectively
- Excellent written & oral Communication
- Understanding client requirements & making proposals accordingly
- Work closely with team members and share relevant leads and candidates effectively
- To represent your colleagues and the company externally in the same manner to which you would expect them to represent yourself
Previous experienced required :
- 3+ years work experience, preferably either in recruitment or specific industry sector
- A stable employment background
- Good general IT skills
- Has excellent organizational and time management skills. Is a multi-tasker
- We are looking for a partner and not an employee, hence, if you are looking for market salary from Day 1, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY
Must be Bangalore
Equity would depend on number of factors like cofounder joining full time/part time, relevant experience, qualification,contribution etc. Also, the cofounder would be expected to assist us in the fund raising in the near future.
At a broader level :
- A cofounder joining full time can expect equity in the range of 1-3%, depending on contribution to the brand & business.
- A cofounder joining full time as well as contributing funds in business can expect equity in the range of 5-10%