Recruitment lead at rjobs
Views:7513 Applications:381 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:189
CoFounder - eCommerce - IIM/IIT/NIT/FMS/XLRI/BITS (0-15 yrs)
DaylyKart is a high growth start-up in the food technology space. Currently boot strapped, the position is open for the genre of entrepreneurs for whom passion always trumps logic. Exceptionally dynamic and passionate about bringing about a fundamental change in our lives by clubbing food with technology is what we need. We would want the applicant to be an integral part (and driver) of our growth.
Responsibilities for the position include (but are not limited to):
- Conducting market studies, competitor analysis and running pilot projects
- Online/offline marketing of brand, managing campaigns
- Developing and maintaining investor relations
- Consumer feedback analysis and addressal in collaboration with product development/operations team
- Build and manage sales team. Would be responsible for pan-India sales going forward
- Manage logistics and operations of the company
- Co-ordinate with other co-founders and handle other functions as and when required
- Demonstrated ability to solve business problems. Prior experience in sales/marketing or business development, Logistics's and operations would be a plus
- Candidates with an MBA degree from top business schools (IIMs/SPJain/FMS/XLRI etc.) or Bachelor's/Master's degrees from Tier-1 colleges (IITs/NITs/BITS etc.) would be preferred. Candidates with suitable field experience also welcome to apply
What You Would be Getting:
- Co-Founder position and once in a lifetime opportunity to make a big business impact to a potential billion dollar company
- Equity in the company and survival salary till the next round of funding.
- Develop operational processes of the hottest startup sector (hyper local delivery)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.