Co Founder at Docontap
Views:5108 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
Cofounder/CTO - Healthcare Startup (3-15 yrs)
We are a new Healthcare Startup started by 2 IIM graduates with significant entrepreneurial experience.
We are aiming to build a Healthcare startup with desire to change the healthcare landscape of our country (hopefully the world someday!)
We are looking for Tech cofounders who share our dreams of making meaningful change to the world and with the requisite skills to help us in achieving our plans.
If you are up for a challenge, thrilled at the prospect of solving problems, willing to experiment and learn, and ready to ride the ups and downs of life in a startup with its long work hours - we have a job for you.
If you have at least 3+ years experience, have graduated from a reputed engineering school, have a passion for technology, and are interested in being part of the founding team of a startup, contact us! We prefer people with experience in Mobile/app development and product management.
The CTO will
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms (including web application frameworks and the deployment stack) for delivering the company's services.
- Evaluate appropriate build vs buy/outsource strategy to deliver high quality product under time and budget constraints
- Identify relevant technology trends that would contribute to the success of the company
- Bring to the table strong technical ability - both to code and manage a team
- Build and lead a technology team of engineers, product managers, and designers
We offer our CTO more than a pure technology role. The CTO will be involved in business decisions including meeting investors for fundraise and interact closely with customers to work with the business team on the product development plan.
Candidates can expect not only the co-founder status (real deal! not just a tag) but also a healthy salary as well as significant sweat equity.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.