Founder at Burloe Retail India Private Limited
Views:9187 Applications:443 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:217
CoFounder - Chief Marketing Officer - Fashion eCommerce (4-10 yrs)
CoFounder - CMO for Fashion E-Commerce (www.burloe.com)
We are looking for a co-founder for our firm to build Burloe.com's digital footprint. The person must be deeply passionate about Retail & Digital Marketing (should know his/her numbers to the T) and should have a zeal to create an impact in the industry.
About the Business (www.burloe.com) :
- An online footwear & accessory startup
- Bootstrapped startup based out of Mumbai, trying to solve the shopping dilemma of women looking for aptly priced & quality product
Job Description :
- Lead the efforts of digital marketing and CRM : customer acquisition and retention, Performance marketing of all digital channels.
- Manage and ensure performance effectively towards goals.- Should have thorough in-depth knowledge of running Search Ads, Display, Video/Youtube ads and Facebook Ads. Plan, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KRA)
- Ensure growth of website traffic & New & Returning Users
- Keep all digital properties upto date with required design / technology changes
- Maintain active engagement with the audience.
- Monitor open / click rates for emails, optimize on SEO score & website performance.
- Drive SEO in content creation.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests, create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Understand buying influencers, budgets, and purchasing criteria for our customer base.
- Lead research by quantifying and qualifying pools of data, digital trends, user behaviors and user experience audits to evaluate all digital marketing activities and to inform the overall marketing approach for the brand
- Act as the internal expert to create and optimize digital media plans for integrated campaigns
- Using paid and non-paid marketing campaigns, you should be able to formulate and execute social media strategy that actively addresses branding, networking, influencing, generating leads and selling to our target customers.
- Ability to hustle, collaborate, adapt, and take risks.
- Commitments to devote your Hard work to the brand.
- A passion for startups.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Strong grasp of funnel-focused marketing activities to create demand and retain customers
- Knowledge in Digital Marketing is a must
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Sr Executive/Assistant Manager
- A background in Apps Developer R&D, Software Developer or Software Engineer and Digital Marketing.
- Has attention to detail (grammar, spelling, [pun]ctuations)
- Has excellent organizational and time management skills. Is a multi-tasker
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a beginning.
EQUITY + BASE SALARY + REVENUE SHARE (Depending on the experience)