Talent Acquisition - Group HR at Leading FMCG Brand
Views:2031 Applications:435 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:319
Coffee Day - Regional Business Manager/Territory Manager - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (8-10 yrs)
Regional Business Manager/Territory Manager
Coffee Day Group
Coffee Day Enterprises has diverse business interests including Coffee, Logistics, Financial Services, Hospitality, Timber and Furniture, Technology Parks & SEZs and Investments.
We grow coffee in over 15,000 acres of coffee estates and are one of India's top coffee exporters, with clients across America, Europe, the Middle East and South East Asia. We go to market through five divisions of Coffee Day Global Ltd. (Earlier known as Amalgamated Bean Coffee Trading Company) like Cafe Coffee Day, Coffee Day Beverages, Fresh & Ground, Coffee Exports and CCD International. Led by its flagship brand, Cafe Coffee Day, the company follows a multi-format retail strategy and is synonymous with superior quality coffee across the world.
Cafe Coffee Day
Cafe Coffee Day has over 2000 stores across the country and has been voted as one of the most exciting brands consistently. We are in the threshold of transformation- digital, home delivery and continue to expand our footprint to retain our leadership position in the country.
- The position is based at Delhi/Bangalore, India and reports to the Senior GM - Operations
- The opportunity is to lead a large state or couple of states in the country and bring about a transformation in the way store operations are run, leveraging technology, innovation in food and beverages and delivery through people a superior customer experience.
The role holder will be responsible for :
Specific Responsibilities :
If you are a coffee lover and have ideas on how to drive profitable growth and loyalty in a competitive F&B space, you would enjoy the role.
- Drive achievement of Top line/Bottom line targets for the region.
- Responsible for sustainable and viable store expansions in the geographic region.
- Ensure excellent customer service at Cafes and adherence to standard operating processes.
- Coach and build talent across the region.
- Develop annual business plans and new opportunities for profitable growth.
- Enhancing the brand presence in the region.
Qualifications & Experience :
- Post Graduate in Strategy/ Sales & Marketing from Premier B-Schools (full time course) is a must.
- Strong P&L experience & demonstrated expertise to drive profitable growth.
- 6-8 years of experience in consumer facing categories viz. FMCG/Retail/F&B/Service Industries.
- At least 3 years in leadership role at a Region level (independent responsibility).
- Strong experience of handling sales and operations.
- Ability to inspire, lead and develop high performance teams.
- Good analytical, problem solving and influencing skills
- Willingness to travel extensively/regularly across operational geography.
- Professional; possess high ethical standards.
- Driven by customer service.
- Excellent communication skills- both verbal and written.