Talent Acquisition - Group HR at Leading FMCG Brand
Views:2310 Applications:373 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Coffee Day - Buyer/General Manager - Purchase - NITIE/IIM/SP Jain (8-12 yrs)
Coffee Day Enterprises has diverse businesses including Coffee, Logistics, Financial Services, Hospitality, Timber and Furniture, Technology Parks & SEZs and Investments.
We grow coffee in over 15,000 acres of coffee estates and are one of India's top coffee exporters, with clients across America, Europe, the Middle East and South East Asia. We go to marker through five divisions of Coffee Day Global Ltd. (Earlier known as Amalgamated Bean Coffee Trading Company) like Caf- Coffee Day, Coffee Day Beverages, Fresh & Ground, Coffee Exports and CCD International.
We are in the top five in the "most exciting brand" category and have ambitious product launches across our CCD stores,vending,home delivery and FMCG space.
We are embarking on digitization/efficiency improvement products in our supply chain organisation.We are looking for Analytical and articulate"Buyers"
1. Achieve the business goals w.r.t Supply chain & logistic objectives of the organization
2. This position will mainly handle new Vendor Development, Product Development, Cost analysis and working on cost cutting etc.
3. Develop & Manage materials planning function for various products
4. Create integrated processes between Operations, Maintenance, F&B & MIS
5. Identify system & tools to increase efficiency in inventory management
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Effective Maintenance of the Inventory level to ensure smooth flow of operations.
- Working capital management of goods.
- Ensure the quality & timely supply of materials to the Cafes in order to reduce the cost.
- Ensure the order fill rate is 95%.
- Ensure average inventory level at warehouses should not exceed more than 35 days across the country.
- Need to bench mark the VALUE in order to utilize the working capital effectively.
- Negotiations with vendors for price, product quality, payment conditions
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Exposure to Food,Beverages,QSR industry will be critical to success.
- Deep Vendor Development and Buying expertise in the area of food and beverages.
- Knowledge of price, market and vendors.
- Inventory planning management skills.
- Knowledge on Quality Assurance practices like HACCP etc
- Operational knowledge of SAP and Office tools.
- Energy and sense of ownership
Individuals with a premier school MBA with strong operations expertise. (NITIE/SP Jain/IIMs preferred)
- 8-12 years of experience in a Retail, FMCG sector/F&B/QSR
- Strong experience in Planning & forecasting systems, Procurement & should have worked on SAP.