Regional HR Business Partner at Coffee Day Beverages
Views:89226 Applications:5360 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:223
Coffee Day Beverages - Area Manager/Manager - Sales (4-10 yrs)
1. Translating company's objectives in the Area/Region
2. Ensure Account Development with company's operational procedures
3. Lead, motivate & develop team to maximize profits
4. Sustain and increase revenue inflow
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication & influencing skill
- Financial awareness & understanding of P&L
- Ability to strategize & analyze reports
- Leading, Building & developing high performance team
- Excellent knowledge of market trends
- MBA/PGDM - Marketing/sales
- 4-10 years of experience
- Handled Institutional/Government / Corporate sales / HoReCa / SME
- Experience in distributor and channel sales management
Team management and Vendor Management
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible to for sales in his area/ region.
- Handling any segments of sales i.e. B2B sales, SME, HORECA, Institutional and Retail.
- Sales forecasting and Budgeting
- Monitoring of sales outflow
- Responsible for maximizing ROI of the region.
- Distribution and channel management
- Liaison for closure of key accounts.
- Reviewing business performance in line with budgetary control
Process and customer orientation:
- Develop marketing and promotion ideas to increase sales.
- Ensure smooth support functions and further integration with sales team.
- Competitor analysis
- Distribution management.
- Market Intelligence.
- Statutory requirements
- Ensure the SOPs are followed throughout the region.
- Integrity and strong on cost saving orientation.
In case you are interested you can send resume mentioning years of experience, current fixed + Variable and expectations.
Contact Person :
Ritu Kukreja 9820403836