Coffee Day - Area Sales Manager - B2B Segment (3-7 yrs)
ABOUT THE COMPANY :
Research has proved that providing employees with fresh coffee and tea increases productivity in any office. A vending machine, which dispenses fresh coffee at the touch of a button, thus becomes an absolute necessity.
Recognising the huge potential, Coffee Day Beverages embarked on a dynamic journey to become the largest - fresh milk - roasted coffee beans- vending chain with a distinct brand identity of its own. Today, we have become the largest player in the segment with over 55,000 installations across the country. And, we continue to grow! We have made freshness an integral part of the vending machine proposition.
The best ingredients are used and strict quality checks are performed to ensure consistent quality of the coffee beans. This enables us to deliver the satisfaction of a freshly brewed cup of beverage. Our reach extends across the length and breadth of the country.
Locations including airport lounges, railway stations, road transport hubs, petrol stations, malls, corporate, offices, schools, colleges, hospitals, restaurants, and hotels.
REPORTING: Sr.Manager/ Segment Head
1. Ensure Account Development with the company's operational procedures
2. Lead, motivate & develop a team to maximize profits
3. Sustain and increase revenue inflow
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities :
- Excellent communication & influencing skill
- Ability to strategize & analyze reports
- Leading, Building & developing a high-performance team
- Excellent knowledge of market trends
- MBA/PGDM - Marketing/sales Or any other related programs
- 3+ years of relevant B2B experience
- Handled Institutional/Government/Retail/Corporate sales
- Experience in distributor and channel sales management, Team management and Vendor Management
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Will be responsible to for sales and targets in his area/ region
- Handling all segments of sales i.e. B2B sales, Institutional, and Retail
- Sales forecasting and Budgeting
- Monitoring of sales outflow
- Responsible for maximizing ROI of the region
- Distribution and channel management
- Liaison for a closure of key accounts
Process and customer orientation:
- Develop marketing and promotion ideas to increase sales
- Ensure smooth support functions and further integration with a sales team
- Competitor analysis
- Distribution management.
- Market Intelligence
- Statutory requirements
- Ensure the SOPs are followed throughout the region.
- Integrity and strong on cost-saving orientation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.