Co-Founder at Codingal Education Private Limited
Views:285 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
Codingal - Manager - Performance Marketing (4-8 yrs)
Codingal is on a mission to provide coding education to every K-12 student in India.
Codingal is founded by IIT alumni who have experience building a community of coders and students. The company is backed by top investors of India to build India's first comprehensive coding platform and community for the school students.
85% of jobs in 2030 haven't been invented yet and most of them will require knowledge of technology and computer language. 75% of jobs in STEM fields will be in computer-related occupations by 2025. Coding is the new literacy required in the 21st century. Moreover, coding is just like any other subject kids study in school. Students love coding because it lets them create anything they can imagine. It's fun & engaging. And it's proven that it helps them become more curious and think more logically. Today, schools and traditional education systems are not equipped to provide the right coding education. And that's why you are here to change that and create a new India.
We are looking to hire marketing managers who are experts at demand generation, managing multiple (online & offline) channels to get leads, and who believe in experimentation to keep pushing the boundaries of performance marketing.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Manage and own all the channels to drive - paid and owned to build a continuous lead funnel.
- Expert in handling Google Adwords, Facebook paid campaign, Remarketing, Video marketing, Linkedin and other channels
- Responsible for handling all the Codingal social channels
- Work with affiliate partners to drive lead and distribution
- Create a content distribution plan aimed at driving acquisition and engagement.
- Plan and deliver lead generation campaigns for India, US & select international geographies
- Responsible for monthly acquisition targets for Codingal
- Come up with interesting insights to create a pipeline of marketing campaigns
- Build a monthly/quarterly roadmap of marketing content along with Content and Brand team
- Collaborate and work closely with the business development team to ensure marketing objectives are met.
- Strategize and execute offline events
- Plan, monitor, maintain & report monthly marketing budgets and data
- Ensure all marketing communications are in line with the business & brand guidelines
- Keep a close watch on the competition. Share best practices with the team
To be successful in this role, you must have :
- Hands-on knowledge of all marketing channels and an expert in running paid campaigns
- At least 4 years of experience working on performance marketing
- Experience of being a growth hacker with a strong analytical bent
- The ability to work on small budgets while still ensuring lead volume and quality
- Unmatched enthusiasm to keep up with the pace of the business and the team.