Manager at Coding Ninjas
Views:1144 Applications:305 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:245
Coding Ninjas - Project Manager - Content (3-6 yrs)
Project Manager - Content
Coding Ninjas is one of the largest online coding EdTech companies in India. We teach 15,000+ students annually through our online platform. We have a monopoly position in the college market in India and are now expanding into new verticals to sustain our meteoric growth.
Founded in 2016, Coding Ninjas has bootstrapped its way to multi-million dollar revenue and 60+ employee strength. Founded by Ankush Singla, Kannu Mittal, Dhawal Parate, with IIT and Stanford background, and experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India. As pioneers in EdTech, Coding Ninjas is on its path to become the defacto coding education company in India for college students
- Define the project scope, manage required resources and timelines
- Develop and manage the detailed project schedule and the work plan
- Identify the risk areas while working on a project and plan for the required backups
- Establish the required working process or the guidelines for the team while working on any project
- Should be able to handle multiple projects and any requirements to ensure the smooth running of the projects
- Follow the industry best practices, techniques and standards while executing the project
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, progress and any changes in the project scope.
- Review the quality of deliverables [Content] and ensure that the defined process has been strictly followed while creating
- Manage external stakeholders by creating the required contracts, communicating the expected deliverables and track the work progress
- Overall experience of 3 - 6 years
- Experienced in edtech space and must have handled a team of minimum 4 people
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Strong familiarity with project manager software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Entrepreneurial and able to think on your feet to come up with ways to solve problems.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work on projects according to the outlined scope, budget and timeline