Manager at Coding Ninjas
Views:1154 Applications:325 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:295
Coding Ninjas - Program Manager - Campus Outreach Programme (3-7 yrs)
Coding Ninjas - Program Manager IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM (Campus Outreach)
Program Manager: A Program Manager is someone responsible to take up an essential program of the business and take it forward in terms of growth and evolution for the next stage. As a Program Manager, you will have complete independence on what other initiatives/programs you would like to start to ensure meeting the objectives of your program. You would be expected to create processes and design tech projects which work at Scale.
Skill requirement :
- 3+ year experience in team management
- Excellent Problem Solver
- Highly data-oriented
- Entrepreneurial and able to think on your feet to come up with ways to solve problems.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience as a Program Manager or other managerial position
Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
Roles and functions :
Program Manager- Campus Outreach : To maintain the status-quo of the College market, we are looking to hire a Program Manager to lead our efforts on creating and building a campus community program for Coding Ninjas. We have more than 30,000+ students base which has taken courses with us, apart from that lakhs of students from the college market who have engaged with us through public/free section and various coding events. Our presence in 4500+ campuses makes us the market leader in this segment, and campus outreach program plays a vital role in the company's growth.
- Choose the right colleges/universities and thus identify the target market & business opportunities.
- Establish and maintain an on-campus presence through community all over India
- Strategising the strategy to build the community
- Defining SOPs and automating processes
- Developing referral program, scheme and structure for admissions referrals
- Driving Engagement and Referral program: Driving engagement in the community, meeting objectives and various requirements through the community
- Create a continuous channel of "Hire-Train-Reward-Feedback."
- Decide on suitable strategies and goals and Strategise, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organisational objectives.
- Creating a pipeline for referrals: Collaborating with various our communities inside and outside colleges, directly engaging and collaborating with colleges & universities
- Campus community App: Collaborating with the tech team and the campus team to build the campus referral & engagement product.
- Designing the product roadmap and functionality, and getting it developed
- Scaling the product and increasing its usage within the community
- Developing relevant KPIs for the business vertical