Coding Ninjas - Program Manager (3-13 yrs)
About Coding Ninjas: Coding Ninjas is one of the largest online coding EdTech company in India. We teach 15,000+ students annually through our online platform. We have a monopoly position in the college market in India and are now expanding into new verticals to sustain our meteoric growth.
Founded in 2016, Coding Ninjas has bootstrapped its way to multi-million dollar revenue and 90+ employee strength. Founded by Ankush Singla, Kannu Mittal, Dhawal Parate, with IIT and Stanford background, and experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India. As pioneers in EdTech, Coding Ninjas is on its path to become the defacto coding education company in India for college students.
We recently closed our Series A round of $5.2M from InfoEdge(Naukri.com) to grow the existing business and Careercamp as well.
Program Manager: A Program Manager is someone who is responsible to take up a essential program of the business and take it forward in terms of growth and evolution for the next stage. As a Program Manager, you will have complete independence on what other initiatives/programs you would like to start to ensure meeting the objectives of your program. You would be expected to create processes and design tech projects which work at Scale.
Skill requirement :
- 3+ year experience in team management
- Excellent Problem Solver
- Highly data oriented
- Entrepreneurial and able to think on your feet to come up with ways to solve problems.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Compensation : INR 15-22L CTC based on experience
Here are the various open roles for Program Management :
- Program Manager - Student Experience(Two openings) : We are looking to hire a Program Manager to lead our efforts on creating a world class Learning Experience for all our students. Student Experience can be divided into these two broad categories:
1. Student Motivation : We need to continuously work on increasing the completion rates of our courses. One main factor here is how engaging the platform is and how motivated we can keep our students. As a Program Manager you will be responsible for :
a. Creating workflows/processes to increase student motivation and keep them engaged with the platform.
b. Managing the team of executives who will be available for you to call/email the students if needed
c. This includes platform changes as well as any manual intervention required to keep students on track to do well in the program.
d. Main metric to follow here are the completion rates of students.
2. Student Communication Management : At Coding Ninjas we believe that learning can be effective only if its interactive. In order to ensure that students are engaging with each other and also with our team we create Slack/Whatsapp groups for the students. As a Program Manager you will be responsible for:
a. Creating processes to ensure that the communication is effective and timely.
b. Figuring our the tech projects to streamline this process
- Program Manager - Teacher Management: As part of our programs we hire hundreds of part time teachers to teach our students through the curriculum build by industry experts. We are looking for a Program Manager to lead our efforts in this program. As a Program Manager you will have the following responsibilities which you will have to deliver with the help of a team of executives.
1. Sourcing the leads for potential teachers via various channels.
2. Hiring the best among the above leads after conducting tests/interviews and other methods of evaluation
3. Managing the training of the hires with the help of the training team
4. Managing the incentives and salary structures of the teachers