Coding Ninjas - Product Designer (5-10 yrs)
Product Design - JD:
What You Will Do :
- Help define the roadmap, goals, and vision for the product
- Work with designers, product managers, and engineers to build/improve user experience and usability to increase customer satisfaction
- Manage projects, solve complex problems, and deliver delightful solutions that drives positive impact on revenue
- Create stellar design documentation, help establish processes to ensure seamless collaboration and building Design Strategies
- Hiring the right team and mentor the talented designers
- Advocate the importance of design to those in executive roles
- Willingness to step in and get hands dirty to help the team meet goals and timelines when needed.
What You Will Need :
- At least 5 years of experience in product design, but still willing to learn new things
- Proficiency in product design with extensive and demonstrated expertise in visual hierarchy, layout, and information architecture
- Ability to draw insights from both qualitative & quantitative data, and further identify problem areas to work on
- Good knowledge in design fundamentals, such as design thinking frameworks (or others), and able to take on a structured approach in solving problems
- Excellent organizational, project management, and collaboration skills to manage a wide range of stakeholders
- In nutshell, you are someone who has prior quality experience in DesignOps
About Coding Ninjas :
- Coding Ninjas is one of the largest online coding EdTech companies in India, with focus on teaching programming courses to college students. Coding Ninjas has a market leadership position in India today and teaches 20,000+ students annually. The company recently announced a USD 5.2 Million Series A investment from Info Edge (naukri.com) which will be deployed in scaling the business across both in India and in the international market. Coding Ninjas Founded in 2016, by Ankush Singla, Kannu Mittal, Dhawal Parate, with IIT and Stanford background, and experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India.
- As pioneers in EdTech, Coding Ninjas is on its path to become the de facto coding education company in India for college students. At Coding Ninjas, our focus is on creating industry-relevant programs and crafting learning experiences that help candidates learn, apply and demonstrate capabilities in the software development areas.