Coding Ninjas - Manager - Sales (3-8 yrs)
About Coding Ninjas:
- Coding Ninjas is one of the largest online coding EdTech company in India, with focus on teaching programming courses to college students. Coding Ninjas has a market leadership position in India today and teaches 20,000+ students annually. The company recently announced a USD 5.2 Million Series A investment from Info Edge (naukri.com) which will be deployed in scaling the business across both in India and in international market.
- Coding Ninjas Founded in 2016, by Ankush Singla, Kannu Mittal, Dhawal Parate, with IIT and Stanford background, and experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India. As pioneers in EdTech, Coding Ninjas is on its path to become the defacto coding education company in India for college students.
- Coding Ninjas has just launched courses in K12 Vertical, The Ninjas Junior program goes hand-in-hand with our vision to change the face of tech education in India. The new offering will offer a gamut of courses to students from the 3rd-8th standard (6-14 years old) and will help them develop an understanding of basic analytical skills and improvise their cognitive abilities.
- We are looking to hire Manager - Inside Sales. The role will be required to build and manage the inside sales function of the company, which would include a team of 3-4 Team Leads and 25-50. The role will also be responsible for developing new sales and distribution channels for our courses. This rolw will be responsible for the company's revenue targets as well as lead conversion metrics, and counsellor calling metrics. This role will directly report to the founders.
- Building and Managing a team of Counsellors for our inbound and outbound process
- Setting and Achieving revenue targets
- Managing Monthly incentive and RnR schemes
- Working with Tech/Product team to optimize and streamline sales process
- Working with Marketing team to optimize lead conversion funnel
- Managing QC process of the counsellor team
- Team Management is a must, preferably in B2C calling process
- Strong data analytics to manage reports and drive data based decisions
- Preferably from a top tier college and willing to work in a startup environment
- Experience of 3-8 years preferably in a leading startup
- Aggressive and dynamic individual who can drive teams and manage large manpower efficiently
- Work and learn with serial entrepreneurs from IIT, Stanford, Facebook, Amazon etc. Check out founder profiles on LinkedIN
- Be part of the leadership team of one of the fastest growing EdTech companies in Indi