Coding Ninjas - Curriculum Manager (4-6 yrs)
We are looking to hire for the position of Curriculum Manager who can help us with our missing in building the world-class computer science curriculum for K12 students.
This role is an excellent opportunity for people who are looking for a dynamic position in edtech space and build the entire product from scratch.
- Coding Ninjas is one of the largest online coding EdTech companies in India. We teach 15,000+ students annually through our online platform. We have a monopoly position in the college market in India and are now expanding into new verticals to sustain our meteoric growth.
- Founded in 2016, Coding Ninjas has bootstrapped its way to multi-million dollar revenue and 60+ employee strength. Founded by Ankush Singla, Kannu Mittal, Dhawal Parate, with IIT and Stanford background, and experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India. As pioneers in EdTech, Coding Ninjas is on its path to become the defacto coding education company in India for college students
- Understand the scope of computer science subject for the K12 students and develop a detailed curriculum plan
- Implement the right pedagogy style in conducting the live classes for the students
- Create content design practices and guidelines for the team in improving the content quality
- Should review, guide and train a team of content associates in the content or projects/activities creation process
- Work with the team closely in meeting the deadlines and resolve any roadblocks or constraints
- Set the right metrics and standards to measure the team performance and overall content quality
- Assess the student feedback and develop an action plan to guide the content associates on the next steps
- Engage and interact with different stakeholders like teachers, student experience, sales, tech team etc and streamline the processes
- The overall experience of 4 - 6 years
- 2+ years of experience in team handling
- Experienced in K12 segment in teaching or content development
- Preferably from a computer science background but not a must
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly research oriented
- Entrepreneurial and able to think on your feet to come up with ways to solve problems.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Compensation: As per the industry standards
Location - Delhi
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.