Talent Acquisition at HCCB
Views:2294 Applications:754 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Coca Cola - Zonal Distribution Manager (12-18 yrs)
Job Description :
- Manage the entire distribution chain from the plant gate to retail in DSD and Anchor territories and plant gate to a set of viable distributors in other distributor territories meeting the distribution cost, service, and quality targets
Setting up the ideal distribution structure
- To analyses the distribution structure of the unit in terms of structure, servicing, and costs.
- To plan out the ideal distribution structure in consultation with the sales team
- To make an operational plan for reaching the ideal distribution structure, with responsibilities and milestones to review the execution of the plan.
- To lead the team of distribution executives in executing the distribution plan. To be in the market and be in the fore front of the execution of the distribution plan e.g. appointing new distributors, cash & forwarding agencies etc.
- To drive the shift to Presell in targeted markets.
- To be in constant touch with the sales team to get feedback on any gaps in distribution execution.
- Ensure the Direct Sales from depot and Anchor cost per case benchmarking and achievement of target cost per case as planned
Job Responsibilities :
- Ensure availability of relevant SKUs at the distributors as per the agreed Norm. To set the norms in consultation with the sales manager.
- To participate in the Sales & Operations meeting and ensure that the production plan is in line with secondary sales and stock levels at plant and distributor.
- To directly manage the primary order generation for distributors
- To lead a team of Tell-sell executives to handle distributor order generation thru CRS (Cola replenishment)
Distributor Management :
- To lead the team of DISTRIBUTION executives and support them in managing the distributors, implementing systems & software at distributor locations.
- Appointment of anchor distributors and drive distributor consolidation along with Sales
- To build sustainable business relationship with all distributors and ensure distributor satisfaction.
- Ensure Total productivity Management implementation at all distributor go downs.
- Account Receivable/COL has to be as per credit policy and there should not be any write offs.
Direct Reports: 3 Distribution Managers, 1 Distribution IT Support
Geographical Scope: Rajasthan, MP & Gujarat
Key Customers: Distributer Partners (Sales/KA), Key Business Accounts (Local/National Key Accounts)
Internal Customers: GT/KA/Premium Business Heads
External Customers: Distributer Partners (Sales/KA), Key Business Accounts (Local/National Key Accounts)
Job Requirement :
Qualification : MBA (Sales & Marketing), Post-Graduation
Experience : 12 years
Functional Skill : Sales & Distribution, Data analytics, Distribution Management, Team Management, Business Communication Skills, Financial Acumen, Knowledge around business IT system (distribution)
Travel : 70%
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well