Coca Cola - Team Leader - Route To Market (4-8 yrs)
Executive Director and Chief Human Resources Officer, Indrajeet Sengupta talks about what sets HCCB apart as an Employer of Choice and Diversity at the WorkPlace. Learn what it takes to work with best companies in India, hit the play Icon.
Executive Director & Chief Human Resources Officer
Objective: Ensuring smooth and timely delivery of orders to all its customers and maintaining 90% fill rates.
Title: Team Leader -RTM
Work Location: Jodhpur
- Compiling the orders and following the PJP.
- Ensure healthy ROI of Distributors
- Conduct regular meetings with all the cross doc agents.
- Analysing the stock level and reporting it to the sales department to take the orders accordingly.
- Integration of requisitions made by the sales department and making the route for their delivery.
- Making provisions for emergency deliveries.
- Checking the dispatched material for retail outlets and Cross Docs.
- Ensuring the order to reach the desired places.
- Solving AMC's/Spokes/Wholesellers and customer issues.
- Handling the Cross Doc agents and submitting the bills for their transaction.
- Maintain the level of fill rate
Direct Reports: Unit Distribution Manager
Grade (Internal Reference):
Geographical Scope: increase Distribution effectiveness and reach, liaisoning & collaboration with
external & internal stakeholders
Reports To: Area Sales Managers and General Sales Manager
Internal Customers: Sales/Finance/Supply Chain/Manufacturing/ Cold Drink Equipment
External Customers: Distributors/Customers/Spokes/Wholesellers/AMC's
Qualifications: Graduate/ MBA (marketing) from a reputed institute.
Experience: 4 - 8 years of relevant experience in Sales/Distribution department of any reputed FMCG
- Maintain good cordial relationships with the related parties.
- Should be a team player.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Efficient data analysis skills.