Coca Cola - Team Leader - Procurement - Spend Management (2-4 yrs)
Executive Director and Chief Human Resources Officer, Indrajeet Sengupta talks about what sets HCCB apart as an Employer of Choice and Diversity at the WorkPlace. Learn what it takes to work with best companies in India, hit the play Icon.
Executive Director & Chief Human Resources Officer
Title - Team Leader - Procurement (Spend Management)
Function - BSS Procurement
Work Location - Bangalore
Report to - Category Manager (Spend Management)
Internal Customers - BSS, Stakeholders (Manufacturing Units) , Finance Team
External Customers - Suppliers
- End to end responsible for Procurement of indirect material, supplies, services (Capex, Civil, Fabrication, AC repairing, Electrical, carpentry, plumbing, painting work and other maintenance work) also knowledge to make it easy through ARC, agreement.
- Attention to detail & strong negotiation skills are crucial to the role. Exceptional attention to detail, time management, coordination skills (including stakeholder management) , handling escalation matrix and good communication skills.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand their purchase needs and float RFQs to vendors
- Analyse supplier quotes & negotiate quality, price, payment terms and delivery lead time of materials / services, to ensure best supplier selection alongwith new vendor developments.
- Release purchase orders and monitor all POs through reports to ensure delivery commitments are met
- Resolve any service discrepancies, track returns etc.
- Liaise with Finance to submit vendor invoices, resolve any invoice related discrepancies and track payments
- Should be able to drive execution of critical tactical things.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the P2P and S2P processes such as sourcing, procurement, contracts, and supplier information management and hands-on experience with digital procurement tools (Oracle/Ariba/Coupa/GEP Smart).
- Cost Management: Work with suppliers to identify and deliver cost reduction opportunities in line with agreed contracts with deployment of relevant cost models.
- Processes and Procedures - Accountable for compliance to company policies, processes, and procedures, ensuring all purchasing records and documentations are correct and maintained in line with regulatory requirements.
- Stakeholder Management - Nurture effective relationships with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external to the function in order to support functional priorities.
- Supplier Code of Conduct - Responsible for understanding supplier obligations contained in the Global Supplier Code of Conduct and addressing any supplier compliance concerns through direct action or escalation. Responsible for ensuring that supplier compliance to the Global Supplier Code of Conduct is maintained.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
Education and Qualifications
1. Bachelor's degree from an accredited university preferably in Engineering, Supply Chain, Master Business Administration.
2. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills to work with various teams and Expert in excel, PPT, analytics.
3. Strong negotiation skills to ensure purchase activities are performed within allocated budget
4. Exceptional inter-personal skills to maintain a strong relationship with internal stakeholders and vendor partners
5. Ability to work independently, take ownership, drive results & navigate through unstructured environment and ensure deadlines are met.
6. Strong analytical skills with excellent experience in Microsoft Office (Advanced excel and Good Presentation skills) and Familiar with software operations preferably in SAP , SFDC, ARIBA.
Experience: Minimum 2-4 years' experience of procurement management, vendor management experience in FMCG, Beverages, Pharma company; in a technology environment preferred.
Functional & Behavioural Skills:
- Strategic mindset , Curious on new developments and opportunities
- Good communication skills and good learner
- Adept at stakeholder management and change management
- Self-starter and result oriented.
- Ability to analyse pricing structures, should cost modelling
- Understand and track cost drivers
- Ability to independently lead negotiations. Ability to adept and learn
- Understanding of contractual clauses
- Knowledge of e-tools , SAP, MS-Excel
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Advanced excel and Good Presentation skills
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.