Coca Cola - Team Leader - Finance (5-7 yrs)
Executive Director and Chief Human Resources Officer, Indrajeet Sengupta talks about what sets HCCB apart as an Employer of Choice and Diversity at the WorkPlace. Learn what it takes to work with best companies in India, hit the play Icon.
Executive Director & Chief Human Resources Officer
Team Leader - Finance
Description: Job Description
Function: Operations Finance
Work Location: Hyderabad
Job Responsibilities :
Financial Accounting & Reporting:
- Analysis of MMR Reports & engage in closing activities
- Finalization & Preparation of Operational P&L for Zone
- Vertical P&L and Management Reporting
- Timely closure of Accounting books along with all entries.
- Coordination with RTR team for finalizing books of accounts for the Zone
- Timely reporting to Corporate on monthly reporting needs & all closing activities
- Maintaining budget tracking for Direct marketing Expenses (DME) line item along with marketing items tracking.
- Review compliance on Accounting Standard, TDS
Financial Planning & Analysis:
- Prepare unit wise Business Plan & Rolling Estimate
- Co-ordination with Zonal team for Submission of Volume & Revenue plan
- Monthly Earnings Statement estimate preparation & submission for operational earnings.
- Monthly submission of Rolling Estimate & coordination with Supply chain department
Finance & Compliance:
- Ensure Financial Scorecard monitoring & tracking
- Audits, Governance and Compliance
- Actionable Insights, MIS, Data empowerment
Job Requirement :
Grade (Internal Reference): 7
Geographical Scope: Hyderabad
Reports To: Commercial Finance Manager- Finance
External Customers: Zonal Front End, Commercial & Capability Team
Qualifications: B. Com, M. Com, CA Inter, ICWA Qualified
Experience: 5-7 years
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of financial reporting and data mining tools such as SQL, Access, etc.
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Adept at stakeholder management