Coca Cola - National Manager - Learning & Development - Instructional Design & Development (8-12 yrs)
JOB SUMMARY :
- To design and develop workshops, sessions and innovative structured experiences by appropriate learning strategies for the topic and the audience .
- To facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and appealing manner using tools/techniques for enhancing participation
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience's training needs
- Identify & Implement ways to measure Training effectiveness
Key Responsibilities :
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances learning retention and transfer
- Construct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc)
- Design, create and deliver a cadre of Professional Development options that meet established priorities
- Configure, support and manage inventory of content on appropriate systems and per business expectations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.