Coca Cola - National Manager - Learning & Development - Instructional Design & Development (8-12 yrs)
JOB SUMMARY :
- To design and develop workshops, sessions and innovative structured experiences by appropriate learning strategies for the topic and the audience .
- To facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and appealing manner using tools/techniques for enhancing participation
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience's training needs
- Identify & Implement ways to measure Training effectiveness
Key Responsibilities :
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances learning retention and transfer
- Construct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc)
- Design, create and deliver a cadre of Professional Development options that meet established priorities
- Configure, support and manage inventory of content on appropriate systems and per business expectations.