Coca Cola - Manager - Production (8-12 yrs)
Executive Director and Chief Human Resources Officer, Indrajeet Sengupta talks about what sets HCCB apart as an Employer of Choice and Diversity at the WorkPlace. Learn what it takes to work with best companies in India, hit the play Icon.
Executive Director & Chief Human Resources Officer
See Diversity Initiatives >>
To strategize, lead & integrate the manufacturing system so as to anticipate & deliver market requirements, maintenance of operational efficiencies whilst simultaneously introducing contemporary manufacturing practices & systems in a climate of continuous improvement
- To lead production planning from the units objectives and ensure that production happens on time and as per plan
- To ensure that volume production targets during season and non season is as per plans
- To plan the resources for production in relation to costs and productivity norms
- To benchmark and introduce contemporary manufacturing practices and systems on an ongoing basis
- Assist with the implementation of future projects.
- To ensure that the quality of the beverage manufactured is as per standards through establishment and review of quality systems.
- To reach the product and package indices as per targets and to ensure that quality systems such as TCCQS, TPM, HACCP and ISO 9000/14000 are maintained
- Overall responsibility for the safe operation of all Plant machinery and Implement and execute safety programs.
- Provide direction and support to the Plant Manager to ensure the implementation of a thorough planned maintenance system for all plant machinery
- To ensure appropriate development of people so that desired levels of performance and appropriate levels of skills and knowledge is maintained through training of new personnel and re-training of existing personnel
- To ensure that the team remains committed towards continuous improvement by allowing new ideas / thoughts to be explored.
- To ensure that all relevant costs (PE, inventories, wastes) are within targets and improving in line with divisional targets / standards.
- To manage labor costs, glass breakage and raw material costs during production
- Assist the Plant Manager in the formulation of the annual budget towards maintenance.
- Liaise with the Plant Manager with plans to maximize machine operating efficiencies and raw material yields.
- To ensure adherence to EHS guidelines.
- To ensure compliance to all statutory norms under water, electricity, pollution and all norms according to the Factories Act
Minimum Education:BTech / BE or a equivalent degree in manufacturing and technical (Mechanical/Production Engg. Preferable)
Minimum Work Experience: Depending upon the size of the plant anywhere between 8-12 years of experience