Coca Cola - Manager - HR Analytics (6-7 yrs)
Job Description :
Role holder is expected to cater to reporting, analytics and insights for the HR function to enable accurate planning and decision making at all levels. Is also expected to manage senior stakeholders, manage expectations and project delivery.
Job Responsibilities :
- Understand HR data and performance measures and drive end to end ownership of HR related analytics.
- Use analytical tools and techniques to drive HR related business performance
- Drive automated reporting and other industry best practices to create HR analytics as a strategic advantage.
- Define/identify and recommend best practices for applying data mining to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the HR function
- Use cutting edge data science-related methods and tools to build and derive insights for HR Managers, HR Heads and HR COE teams
- Recommend actions based on analytics output and build a mechanism to review execution based on recommendations
- Integrates work with HR function to ensure analytics approach is aligned with organization strategy and available data.
- Creates an environment for the team where team members can develop their skills and grow their careers through taking on increased responsibility and adding value to the organization
Job Requirement :
- Education: MBA Degree in HR and experience in Analytics.
- Work Experience: Minimum 6-7 years of experience in FMCG, CPG or Banking Industries
- Should have good understanding of MS tools, Analytics tools like R / Python/ KNIME / Alteryx, Appreciation of HRMS
- Experience in visualization tools- Power BI preferred
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.