Talent Acquisition at HCCB
Views:1090 Applications:350 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Coca Cola - Manager - Factory HR (5-10 yrs)
JOB TITLE: Factory HR Manager
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
JOB OBJECTIVES: To support the Factory Operations by ensuring systematic implementation HR strategy and processes in the factory to leverage human resources for higher people productivity, build high quality Teams, focus on cost optimization and harmonious industrial relations.
- To plan the manpower requirement at all levels/categories of the workforce basis the standard manning norms and ensure availability of required no. of manpower at all times to meet the factory operations requirement.
Manpower Budget & Costs:
- To prepare and monitor Factory HR budget involving manpower, welfare and administration costs.
- To continuously work on improving people productivity by promoting multi-skill concept and through building skill level of the associates. Design and implement the Variable incentive schemes as and when required to improve the Productivity.
- To ensure 100% compliance to all the Statutes applicable to Factory and also with all work norms and work practices agreed in Long Term Settlement. Ensure 100% compliance to the Workplace Rights Policy (WRP) guidelines.
- Take ownership in ensuring the welfare facilities such as Canteen, Restroom, Toilets and other requirements are provided as per the Factories Act, 1948 and maintain well in line with the Company philosophy. Ensure to drive equality in applicability of these facilities among all categories of employees including Contract Labour.
- Recruit, Induct and Build the Talent particularly at workmen & Staff level in line with the requirements of Factory operations. Work on a Training calendar basis the Training needs of the Individuals and execute the same in a systematic way.
Grievance Redressal & Discipline
- To ensure that the grievances of the associates are redressed effectively on time by following the grievance redressal guidelines. To maintain discipline within the Factory premises at all levels in accordance with the Company Standing Orders or the relevant Statutory laws.
- To work out an yearly Employee Engagement plan linked to Factory Business Plan with the alignment of all stakeholders and execute the same effectively.
- To build and maintain high level of Trust with Unions and ensure cordial harmonious industrial relations at the factory level. Drive monthly Union & Management meetings to promote business understanding and take the Union into confidence in driving business priorities.
Corporate Social Responsibility:
- To support CSR related initiatives in and around the Factory location in coordination with the PAC Team.
- HR routines, Processes & Systems
- To ensure that the Wages & other related payments are made on time.
- To ensure strict compliance to the HR Transformation, Payroll and Systems guidelines without any deviations.
Position Reports to:
Administrative Reporting:Factory Manager
Functional Reporting:Zonal HR Head
Internal Manufacturing & admin functions teams
External Campuses, Recruitment Consultants, Temp staff providers, other vendors
Minimum Education:Graduate in HR/ MBA in HR/Post Graduate in HR
Minimum Work Experience:5-10 years of experience relevant to IR understanding
Business Knowledge:Operational Knowledge of Beverage Industry / FMCG
Act Like an Owner
Collaborate with the System, Customers and Key Stakeholders
Develop Self and Others
1. Compensation and Benefits- Working Knowledge- Payroll & Benefits Administration. Maintain salary and pay ranges for various levels, basic knowledge of compensation i.e. ability to coordinate surveys, fitments of associates.
2. Career Management- Working Knowledge-Design and roll out of Assessment Center /Adapting and customizing national process
3. HR Information Systems- Working Knowledge- Understand the business requirement and integrate with HR services. Knowledge of process mapping and flow charting
4. Internal Communication and Managing Change - Working Knowledge- Knowledge of the various communication vehicles and its applications. Awareness of Communication Best Practices), Knowledge of engagement models and survey tools as well as best practices to create a desired culture
5. Manpower Planning and Recruitment- Competent-Knowledge of compensation benchmarks, Applicable retirals and statutory laws, Gap analysis and filling vacant positions, Contract labor planning and sourcing, Job Description and Job Evaluation
6. Performance Management- Working Knowledge-Designing and managing national process on mid-year and annual PMS/appraisal cycles, Ability to identify and bridge the gap in PMS system and business deliverables
7. Capability Development- Working Knowledge- Design & roll out of training programs and ability to Design and Launch Annual Capability Building Calendar. Possess Business knowledge and understands the deliverables of the key functions (e.g. Sales, Finance, BSG, HR etc)
8. Safety and Security- Working Knowledge
Language Proficiency: Hindi, English, and / or Knowledge of Local language
IT Knowledge:Working knowledge of MS Office
Travel: 10% of the time
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.