Coca Cola - Manager - ASRS Projects (10-15 yrs)
Executive Director and Chief Human Resources Officer, Indrajeet Sengupta talks about what sets HCCB apart as an Employer of Choice and Diversity at the WorkPlace. Learn what it takes to work with best companies in India, hit the play Icon.
Executive Director & Chief Human Resources Officer
See Diversity Initiatives >>
Job Description :
- Strong technical background on design of structures and validate designs of buildings.
- Responsible for master planning and engineering of projects in the company owned bottling operations spread across various locations in India & abroad.
- Responsible for all Civil infrastructure, additions and modifications for all Greenfield and brownfield developments to be undertaken at all plant locations.
- Shall work towards understanding the user requirements, validating the designs as per Coca-Cola standard specifications, coordinating for other services and ensure handholding with the site execution teams and assisting in timely execution of projects, in time and cost.
- Shall work to create a collective approach of solving some of the infrastructural gaps in the current plants and work towards improving and eliminating them.
- Have to visit the project sits and coordinate with teams, PMC and Consultants and works towards the completion of projects
- Have an outward outlook to inculcate industry best practices of lean manning, high performance buildings aimed towards greater productivity.
Job Responsibilities :
- Direct and manage project development from design stage to execution.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and all stakeholders.
- Interact with various users and collate their requirements and validate the same against the standards prevalent from time to time.
- Understand the master plan for the plant and incorporate the requirements to meet the objectives set out in the master plans for that plant.
- Implementable actions of codal provisions.
- Validate the need with the statutory requirements, both internal and external such as company laws, local norms and national guidelines such as NBC, IS codal requirements for the facility design and GMP practices for all food plants.
- Understand the functional relevance of the projects and create plans to mitigate the various exigencies prevalent.
- Create the ground rules for the design and facilitation of the project.
- Working knowledge of services and the interfacing of various services required for the effective design of the facility.
- Co-ordinate with various agencies and ensure that all details and drawings are prepared befitting the rules laid down for the design of facilities and services.
- Co-ordinate with architects, engineers, consultants and contractors to ensure all works required for the design.
- Review the works undertaken at construction sites/ plants at site on interim basis.
- Suggest remedies/ actions for any concerns arising out of the works.
- To understand the ASRS Technologies and coordination with consultant and vendor
- Execution of ASRS equipment along with services like Electrical and fire works
- Visit to project sites for review and monitoring the works in coordination with PMC & Consultants
- Shall re-validate the civil design specifications time to time for the new rules and regulations and based on the upgraded level of execution performance parameters for all projects.
- Handhold plants across India and the regions of Nepal, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka towards infrastructural changes and work with teams spread across geographies.
- Keen learner to understand local rules and regulations across the region and quick to respond to needs of business demands.
Job Requirement :
- BE / B.Tech with 10-15yrs experience in handling all facets from project initiation, Master Planning, detailed working & designing, upto site execution and project implementation.
- Conversant with AUTOCAD, MS Office, MS Project
- Good Analytical Skills.
- Good Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel extensively within India - 60%