Coca Coal - Manager - Manufacturing Shipping & Stores (8-12 yrs)
Executive Director and Chief Human Resources Officer, Indrajeet Sengupta talks about what sets HCCB apart as an Employer of Choice and Diversity at the WorkPlace. Learn what it takes to work with best companies in India, hit the play Icon.
Executive Director & Chief Human Resources Officer
See Diversity Initiatives >>
The main objective of the role is to effectively plan and procure all requirements of the plants needs at an optimum cost and focus on quality and timeliness.
Job Responsibilities :
Raw Material & Packaging Material availability
- To plan RMPM requirement based on the sourcing plan and ensure Min. stock availability at any point in time
- To ensure RMPM availability based on production requirement due to change in demand.
- Monitor and control all costs of procurement.
- Monitor and control all Overhead costs
- Manage and control In-bound freight costs.
- Maintain adequate inventory and should ensure zero write off.
- To ensure that all materials procured meet all required parameters and / or procured from authorized sources as applicable.
- To ensure compliance to all statutory and internal audits requirement.
- Effective training and development of support staff.
- Conducting skill gap analysis and identify training needs.
Functional Competencies :
1. Commercial Planning-Competent
2. Freight Negotiation-Mastery
3. Glass Management-Working Knowledge
4. Inventory Planning / Inventory Management-Competent
5. Sales & Operations Planning-Competent
6. Transportation Management ( Understanding Freight)-Mastery
7. Warehouse Management-Mastery
Job Requirement :
Minimum Work Experience : 8 to 12 yrs of FMCG experience
Education : Any Graduation