Recruiter Specialist at Conscript
Views:44345 Applications:1990 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:338
Coaching/Learning & Development Role - Pharmaceutical (8-10 yrs)
Learning & Development - Pharmaceutical
- Our client is a 3,000+ person, highly successful global Professional Services firm focused on driving sales and marketing projects Analytics, Operations and Technology capabilities. The India offices are the firms Capability and Expertise Centers (CECs) which work in tandem with onshore teams to deliver expertise based solutions to our global clients.
- The India CECs have seen a rapid growth and have implemented some cutting edge people practices to help manage the scale and growth of a highly talented and motivated workforce. One such initiative is the ExpDn program that focuses on the integration, development and performance management of the associates that typically join the firm as fresh engineering grads or with a year or so of work experience.
- For this program, we seek creative and energetic HR Program Specialists who will be a part of the ExpDn Team to help lead and support various people development initiatives, professional growth and expertise development of the associates and support learning sessions across all business tracks. This position calls for individuals to play a multi-faceted role in various HR areas like early integration, mentoring, learning and development, performance management, ongoing feedback, coaching and long term skill development with an intent to improve the engagement of the associates. The position will report to the HR lead of the ExpDn program and will work closely with the senior business stake holders.
- Provide ongoing performance feedback, coaching, career planning, staffing guidance and developmental counseling to associates assigned to the cohort
- Implement and partner with L&ED team to support and refine the learning curriculum for the associates in the first year.
- Deliver the learning content via various formats like facilitating monthly roundtable discussions, leveraging internal experts to delivery key sessions, ongoing quiz, hackathon like mini events, etc
- Responsible for evolving the overall People development experience of the associates via the ExpDn program. Collaborate with the the leadership team to refine program elements and ensure strong participant experience while meeting business goals
- Maintains regular office hours and appropriately liaise with staffing and project managers to ensure performance feedback is shared and ongoing coaching is provided
- Ensure program participants undertake and fulfill learning objectives associated with core competencies necessary for accelerated learning and career progression
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business, HR functional leads and learning team to support ongoing active training and engagement
- Teach and maintain a strong work ethic amongst associates that reinforces key aspects of culture and values (like honesty, integrity, accountability, quality, innovation and collaboration)
- Support various HR projects and initiatives that fosters the associate engagement, onboarding and development
Job Requirements :
- Masters Degree/MBA
- 8 to 10 years relevant work experience, multinational/global professional services - preferably people with experience in consulting & project/program management roles
- Demonstrated ability to establish and manage large scale learning programs
- Demonstrated ability to manage individuals and teams
- Experience in interfacing with international audiences and cross-office teams
- Ability to navigate matters to closure in ambiguous situations
- Ability to proactively and continually collaborate with colleagues to ensure timely, efficient, and accurate deliverables
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively work with all levels of the organization. Should have the ability to create and deliver presentations to large audiences and leadership teams
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and work with highly sensitive data and information
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task while working against stringent timelines
- Attention to detail and commitment to get things done
- Good sense of humor appreciated!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.