Co-founder - Impact Consulting - Governance Consulting Startup (8-12 yrs)
Industry - Consulting
Category - Consulting
Skills - Consulting, Impact Sector, Governance, Leadership
Job Type - Permanent
- As a part of the top management layer in the organization, you lead teams and projects in governance consulting while working closely with central and state governments
- In this role, you could look at a fast-paced career advancement towards partnership in the firm
Our client, a governance consulting startup, is a team of professionals driven to make a real impact while working on some of the most forward-looking tech-backed projects and programs with the government. They come with refined consulting backgrounds with the passion to make a difference at the grassroot level. They have a unique proposition of combining their superlative consulting experience, understanding of the governance ecosystem and data driven approach. They are working in the field of digital, agriculture, education, skills & employment with various state governments in India.
- You develop, execute and monitor the assigned projects within the governance domain
- You supervise a team of consultants, senior consultants and managers in the delivery of these projects
- You engage with various levels of stakeholders within the governance ecosystem for effective project delivery
- You ensure timely achievement of project milestones and deliverables
- You ensure that the team is equipped with necessary resources and understanding for the assigned projects
- You represent the organization in all the external forums and engagements
- A successful candidate for this position comes with 8-12 years of excellent strategy consulting experience with the Tier-1 consulting firms.
- They may specialize in any field but must have a passion and drive to make an impact on ground. Candidates with exposure of business transformation projects in multiple sectors will be preferred.
- A strong drive to take things to their logical end
- Resilience in the face of set-backs / bottlenecks
- An entrepreneurial mindset to find ways around challenges
- Commitment to nurturing talent within the organisation
- Strong problem solving with an implementation lens
- Ability to form strong professional relationships with senior stakeholders
- Strong communication skills - oral (in public as well as 1:1) and written
- Ability to inspire and do quality professional development of team members
This opportunity is for those candidates who are looking for opportunities to make real impact while working transformation projects with the government. You are also someone who would be put on fast-tracked career growth to become a part of the top leadership banner.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Stuti Pathak on +91 124 452 5468.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.