Co-founder - Healthy Food Startup - IIT/IIM/XLRI/SPJIMR (2-5 yrs)
Startup is focused on opening a QSR chain of Litti-Chokha with a vision of solving daily snacks requirements of mainly students, office-goers staying away from home and people with restrictions in their eating habits. And targeting all with many tasty cuisines, admired by all foodies.
Join us to make people's lives better with something healthy to offer, bringing in the concept of HEALTHY FAST FOOD.
Looking for go-getters and who are really passionate about experiencing the brand building journey.
EQUALLY ENTHUSIASTIC ONE WILL GET A SOLID PLATFORM TO GROW & THE BEST LEARNING EXPERIENCE.
Preference to IIT/IIM graduates.
- A highly motivated & passionate individual with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strategize & implement market entry strategies
- Standardization of Products & Processes
- Market segment customization and designing new customized products
- Competition analysis, Pricing of the product, Budgeting
- Product profitability analysis
- Resource Planning
- Marketing campaign both online and off-line
- Work on raising investment
- Help setup organisational culture
- Setting up the supply chain
- Building the team with right guys in.
- On priority, assist in setting up the first outlet.
A motivating equity until the investment comes in.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.