Founder at Rysecamp
Views:2898 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Co-Founder & Chief Strategy Officer - Startup (2-8 yrs)
Co-founder & Chief Strategy Officer
Company Description :
- Rysecamp is a content platform which allows users to go through content & courses in the form of small, fun bytes.
- Instead of going to platforms like Udemy, Coursera, or others (which demand time, discipline and money upfront), users can come to Rysecamp and make a dent in a piece of content/course within a few minutes, by simply scrolling through a bunch of engaging bytes.
Job Description : Along with Founder and Product Leader, drive the platform from its current first iteration (0 to 1) stage to high-user growth stage (10-100) in the next 12 months (with content-market fit, pricing and content delivery as key drivers).
1. Identify and drive use cases for user acquisition and growth (content-user fit).
2. Delineate strategy for content development and running the content ops machinery.
3. Build teams on content specialisation & ops, and make the platform a content powerhouse.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.