Co-Founder/Chief Marketing Officer - InsurTech Startup (6-14 yrs)
We are an Insuretech startup (currently in stealth mode) which is looking to disrupt the Insurance business model in India. We have completed the MVP in the Motor Insurance vertical and would start meeting the investors in the very near future. We are looking for Co founder cum Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) who will be responsible for all aspects of B2C marketing and digital marketing, driving the digital and offline marketing efforts, building the marketing team from scratch and build creative growth strategy.
Preference to people with marketing experience in Insurance/banking/E Commerce and have some experience in Digital innovation and Data & analytics.
Most Important : Focus on Digital Marketing and E Commerce
1) - Listen- to the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company;
2) Define marketing strategies to support the company's overall strategies and objectives
3) Overseeing the planning, development and execution of an organization's marketing and advertising initiatives.
4) Generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organization, using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
5) CMO role will encompass all content for email marketing, digital banners, videos, long format articles and product collaterals.
6) Sales management, new business development, product development, distribution channel management and customer service.
7) Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
The founder is highly experienced in the Insurance and Capital Markets domain with experience gained from Hedge Fund, Consulting and Investment Banks. Now, he is looking for a CMO who can partner with him and turn his research into a working application.
Work Experience : 6-14 years (Work experience from a startup is a plus)
Education qualification : Graduation (Must)/Post Graduation (Preferable)
CTC : Salary after getting funding from the investors. We plan to start meeting investors in April 2019 and expect to raise funding in next 2-3 months, by June 2019. Till then the CMO needs to manage on self-financial support basis.
Equity : 2-4% company equity depending on commitment bringing on the table, with a vesting period of 4 years and 1-year cliff.
1) Co-founder cum CMO status, building team from scratch and complete freedom to lead Marketing aspect of startup.
2) You will get to work on an original idea and will get many thought leadership opportunities.