Lead - India Talent Acquisition at CNH Industrial
Views:1949 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:140
CNH Industrial - Lead/Specialist - Compensation & Benefits (10-14 yrs)
- The position will be responsible to handle C&B for India for all the CNHI entities
- Participate in surveys to collect and analyze competitive compensation and benefits information to determine Company's competitive position
Responsibilities, Accountabilities & Decision Making Authority
- Research and analyze salary data market trends for recommendations to maintain the competitiveness.
- Conduct external benchmarking and analyses periodically to ensure that local country's C&B programs/practices/policies are in line and competitive with market and industry practices.
- Leads the country implementation of the Annual Salary Alignment & the company bonus plan
- Supports the execution of the Sales Incentive Plan
- Consult & provide assistance to resolve queries on C&B Policies /programs to the HRBM's in line with the company philosophy.
- Provide the country inputs for the annual /quarterly Labour Cost reviews
- Manage & process the promotions to ensure governance as well as keeping the cost under control
- Leads local roll-out and communication of new C&B policies, practices and programs.
Job Requirements and qualifications
- Degree holder preferably in HR,/ Finance
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Pro-active, well organized, and able to work in the matrix organization
- 10 Year experience in HR including 8 years in C&B
- Strong English communication is required
- Working knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems
Additional job requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with employees at all levels
- Highly organized and motivated problem-solver
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments in a fast-paced work environment.