Executive - HR at CMS Info Systems Ltd
Views:1587 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
CMS Info Systems - Senior Manager - Learning & Development (12-13 yrs)
Job Description :
We are in search for Senior Manager - Learning & Development at our Corporate Office situated in Goregaon East, Mumbai.
Location: Goregaon East, Mumbai with 30% Travel
1. To lead the development and implementation of Organizational Development and Learning & Development Strategies; plan and manage policies implementation against agreed corporate time frames, budget and reporting against agreed performance measures.
2. Lead the OD and Learning function, managing the implementation of plans and strategies by maximizing the resource of the whole team and contracting with external partners as required to deliver on agreed plans.
3. In partnership with CHRO and HRBP, develop the learning & OD Strategy and, Operational Plan. Render support in the management and development of medium to long term strategic planning to ensure operational plans are aligned with the People & Organizational Development Strategy.
4. To lead the development and oversee the implementation of a culture of continuous learning and development aligned with the requirements of the Strategic Plan and multiple directorate operational plans. Lead the development of integrated systems to support learning, objective setting and development planning maximizing the potential of CMS. Lead the development of effective local learning and development enabling the achievement of objectives and organizational change.
5. Lead the development and implementation of the Leadership & Management Development Framework, delivering key performance targets and key corporate objectives such as the implementation of learning and development solutions to support reflective leadership and management practice, objective setting and personal development planning.
6. To advise the CHRO on :
(a) Executive team development designing and facilitating the implementation of agreed programmes of activity.
(b) The development of objective setting and personal development planning for the Executive Team including the development of common core objectives aligned with the Strategic Plan.
7. To provide/facilitate the delivery of executive coaching/delivery of high quality action learning to Business Heads and service leads across the organization.
8. To set the direction and provide leadership for the development and implementation of the Corporate Learning & Development Plan ensuring all activity across both the OD & Corporate Learning Plans is organized to ensure a coordinated approach to delivery. This involves the management of limited budgets and resources and requires the post holder to develop innovative solutions to service design and delivery.
9. To review strategy and policy development and provide specialist, authoritative advice on the implications for the organization and to design policy solutions that meet organizational strategic requirements.
10. To design and facilitate the implementation of change management programmes to support cultural & organizational change and performance improvement in line with organizational values; facilitate the development. Embedding and application of quality improvement skills in support of performance improvement programmes across the organization. This involves assessing the analysis of a range of complex situations which require the post holder to decide on the way forward where no precedent exists or options conflict.
11. To set the direction and operationally manage the development and alignment of key organizational systems, to support the delivery organizational objectives and to maximize their potential in terms organizational development and corporate planning.
12. Work with the CHRO to ensure the implications of operational & organizational development activity are fully understood and there is an integrated response to delivery across both these functions. This involves joint planning to ensure maximization of resources and monitoring the effective delivery of HR and OD services against operational plans.
13. Working with key stakeholders, participate in the delivery of training programmes for senior staff groups across the CMS maximizing the opportunities for our staff; manage complex and strategic projects (e.g. performance management and staff engagement); work in partnership with HR BPs to reach agreement on sensitive and potentially contentious strategy developments.
14. Developing and embedding an approach to the evaluation of organizational development and learning activities consistent with the corporate approach to Return on Investment and Quality Improvement. This should be used to determine the effectiveness of interventions and update/refresh these as required to optimize their beneficial impact.
15. Work with CHRO and the HR BP to implement and embed a Balanced Scorecard measurement framework for the HR & OD function that enables the demonstration of value to the wider organization.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for change management, curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and adult learners, and measurement of training results
- Ability to work effectively at senior management level & prioritize workload
- Strong work ethic and hands on approach
- High level of attention to detail, analytical & decisive decision maker
- Exceptional people & soft skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to set goals and convert plans into action
- Ability to measure performance
- Microsoft Proficient: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Fiscal responsibility and experience managing a budget
- Ability to manage extensive amounts of information and provide constructive feedback and direction.
- Candidates must demonstrate strong interpersonal, leadership and verbal communication skills.
- Must be willing and have the ability to travel approximately 30% of the time