Executive - HR at CMS Info Systems Ltd
Views:1775 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
CMS Info Systems - Senior Manager - Indirect Tax - CA (6-10 yrs)
Desired Candidate Skills:
Specifically looking for candidates having experience in Excise Duty, EA 2000 Audit, CERA Audits, VAT/CST/Central Excise / Customs matters
Qualification - CA is mandatory for this role
1. Advisory support on Indirect Tax (GST & any other taxes under IDT) for all businesses operations in CMS Group Companies.
2. Advising and ensuring adherence to best practice transaction tax risks, targeting reduction in number of non-compliances & escalations in all respect for CMS Group companies
3. Keeping self and the team constantly updated on in indirect tax policies and matters so as to ensure compliances for all statutory requirements.
4. Closely work with Finance and Tax Team for all requirements with respect to indirect taxes.
5. Provide inputs about Indirect tax impacts for any new line of business activities including M&A
6. Advise on Indirect Tax policy and processes to ensure indirect tax impacts on business are identified and managed effectively
7. Liaison with all internal and external customers for indirect tax compliance / obligations including regional tax authorities
8. Manage indirect tax audits and assessments
9. Perform indirect tax risk and process reviews and make recommendations thereon.
10. Providing proactive and practical indirect tax advice and support to the business.
11. Inspiring the Team to work towards the Departmental as well as the Company Goals. Complaint redressal with continuous engagement and discussions with all team members.
12. Good written and verbal communication skills to comply with indirect tax matters
13. Completion of 28 states plus union territories assessments (VAT/CST) to be completed as per the statutory time lines