Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at CMS
Views:3812 Applications:702 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
CMS Info Systems - Senior Manager - Human Resources (6-9 yrs)
- Ensure Business Delivery and Performance through managing Talent effectively
- Lead the People Development for the group, through rigor in the L&D processes.
- Support in training needs identification and drive the L&D initiatives across the business
- Manage the HiPo talent in team as per the programme
- Drive a Performance culture through the PMS process and implementation of R&R
- Drive the employee engagement, and work to create a great place to work
- Be a coach to stakeholders to manage their teams effectively
- Support business on manpower planning, budgeting and finalizing Organization structure.
- Ensure the business teams are suitably manned; and work with the TA and HR teams to ensure the same
- Create frameworks, processes and policies for all HR processes
- Develop, Strengthen and Lead the HR team in the group, by giving required inputs and support.
- Be part of special projects that help drive Business success
- Must have worked as a HR Business Partner in strategic HR areas, including talent management, Leadership development, Performance Management, Change Management, Rewards and talent acquisition.
- A stint in Talent Management/ L&D would be of added advantage, but not mandatory
- Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to influence business leaders.
- Strong ethics and integrity and ability to build the culture.
- Proven business partnering with measurable business impact.