Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at CMS
Views:4149 Applications:738 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
CMS Info Systems - Senior Manager - Human Resources (6-9 yrs)
- Ensure Business Delivery and Performance through managing Talent effectively
- Lead the People Development for the group, through rigor in the L&D processes.
- Support in training needs identification and drive the L&D initiatives across the business
- Manage the HiPo talent in team as per the programme
- Drive a Performance culture through the PMS process and implementation of R&R
- Drive the employee engagement, and work to create a great place to work
- Be a coach to stakeholders to manage their teams effectively
- Support business on manpower planning, budgeting and finalizing Organization structure.
- Ensure the business teams are suitably manned; and work with the TA and HR teams to ensure the same
- Create frameworks, processes and policies for all HR processes
- Develop, Strengthen and Lead the HR team in the group, by giving required inputs and support.
- Be part of special projects that help drive Business success
- Must have worked as a HR Business Partner in strategic HR areas, including talent management, Leadership development, Performance Management, Change Management, Rewards and talent acquisition.
- A stint in Talent Management/ L&D would be of added advantage, but not mandatory
- Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to influence business leaders.
- Strong ethics and integrity and ability to build the culture.
- Proven business partnering with measurable business impact.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.