Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at CMS
Views:1458 Applications:279 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
CMS Info Systems - Senior Manager - Human Resources (10-15 yrs)
- Responsible to plan, implement new and revised compensation and benefits (C&B) programs, policies and procedures in the organization.
- Ensure that the C&B structure and policies are in alignment to the company's goals and the industry's competitive practices.
- Lead reward & recognition practices within the organization.
- Responsible to lead salary and benefit revisions as well as new plans which are cost effective and consistent with the company's objectives and market trends;
- Undertake relevant industry salary surveys to ensure current C&B levels are in line with the company's compensation philosophy and market positioning
Experience and Background:
- Post Graduate from a premier institute with minimum of 10+ years of experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and quantitative skills.