Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at CMS
Views:2509 Applications:380 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
CMS Info Systems - Senior Manager - Human Resources (10-15 yrs)
- Responsible to plan, implement new and revised compensation and benefits (C&B) programs, policies and procedures in the organization.
- Ensure that the C&B structure and policies are in alignment to the company's goals and the industry's competitive practices.
- Lead reward & recognition practices within the organization.
- Responsible to lead salary and benefit revisions as well as new plans which are cost effective and consistent with the company's objectives and market trends;
- Undertake relevant industry salary surveys to ensure current C&B levels are in line with the company's compensation philosophy and market positioning
Experience and Background:
- Post Graduate from a premier institute with minimum of 10+ years of experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and quantitative skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.