Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at CMS
Views:4404 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
CMS Info Systems - Senior Manager - Contract Management (10-15 yrs)
CMS is India's largest Cash Management and Payment Solutions firm, and the world's fourth largest ATM Cash Management company. With a network spanning over 100,000 ATMs and retail outlets, CMS is uniquely positioned as the company that literally serves as the 'circulation system' of the country's economy. Clients include all the leading banks in the country, along with financial institutions and top retail chains.
In 2015 Baring Private Equity Asia, Asia's largest private equity fund bought a 100% stake in the company. CMS is headed by Rajiv Kaul, former country manager Microsoft India and known industry leader.
Read more: http://www.cms.com
A few fact points that make it an exciting time to be at CMS:
These are times when the relevance and importance of the work we do to the society and economy is being established within a context of intense conversation around financial inclusion and post-demonetisation scrutiny of all things cash on the one hand, and payment digitisation on the other. Our business is all about reaching cash anywhere in the country at the lowest cost possible. It is the stated mission of the company to increase cash velocity in the economy and hence every new business that CMS has entered in the recent past: Managed Services, Complete Line Maintenance of ATMs, Retail Cash Vaults and Currency Chest Management for India's largest bank, to name a few, has been with a view to enable the same.
The company today employs more than 24000 associates, earning it the recognition of being one of the most productive employment generators among emerging large companies. This team ensures that we cover 95% of all districts in India, every single day.
Roles and Responsibilities and KRAs:
- Shall be responsible and accountable for contract management from commercial, legal and compliance perspective
- Periodic reporting to senior management on Contract Performance - at the minimum
- SLA performance
- Penalty Management - incurred, avoided, negotiated
- Change Requests - raised, approved, rejected, revenue generated
- Necessary documentation, reports and approvals
- Custodian of legal, contracts and financial docs including CRs and routine project work
- Prevent work at risk, work in the interest of profits from the contract, plug revenue leakages
- Proactive warnings and hence actions to prevent SLA non-compliance
- Customer and stakeholder expectation management in the interest of potential benefits to CMS
- Ensure that Scope of Work as signed in contract should be adhered to and any extra work is charged to the customer
- Ensure back to back SLAs and contracts are in place with third party vendors, external partners, consultants, etc.
- Any hire for CMS AMS is supported by suitable financial approval
- Cost reporting and management for MS
- Liaising with CMS finance, CMS Legal, MS Ops, MS TechOps, Customer Contracts Management staff, Business Operations, etc.
- Conduct contract strategy meetings to identify issues and client requirements, facilitate pricing discussions, and obtain senior management inputs on costs, timelines and deliverables
- Draft contractual provisions based on strategy discussions, senior management inputs, and organizational needs and expectations
- Assure accuracy and appropriateness of contract text and attachments, validate and change assumptions, prepare rough calculations which will be approved by procurement
- Review contractual performance of both parties to ensure compliance with terms and to identify conflicts or changes requiring resolution at contract renewal
- Engage relevant stakeholders in negotiation decisions involving legal or regulatory requirements, contract standards and cost targets
- Total experience 10 years+, at least 5 years- experience having worked on contracts management in Managed Services environment
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial acumen
- Adept at change control process
- Understanding of technicalities in IT
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.