Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at CMS
Views:966 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
CMS Info Systems - Senior Manager/Associate Director - Marketing Communication (10-15 yrs)
- PR Campaign - Augment the PR campaign to consolidate market leadership and establish the category itself far more effectively with media, regulators, customers and general public, besides providing contributory articles, industry white papers, research papers, pitch notes, Q&As etc. Deal promptly with media requests for responses, research, quotes, photos, interviews, especially in case of any crisis. Profile leadership team.
- Establish presence and participation at industry events and seminars
- Internal communication - create and implement a structured framework for employee communication with focus on employee engagement and establishing the various HR initiatives.
- Employee engagement - creating programs for employee engagement for leadership team and effective percolation of important communication by building relevant platforms for the same along with the messaging.
- Brand Management - set up the digital and social media outreach for brand building, expert profiling and lead generation campaigns.
- Media Planning - collaborating with Digital, Social Media, Print, any other viable medium of communication to ensure consistent messaging - in voice & tonality w.r.t to architecture of Brand
- Oversee expansion of corporate branding into different mediums such as fleet branding, machine branding and any future retail points.