Executive - HR at CMS Info Systems Ltd
Views:487 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CMS Info Systems - Senior Manager/Assistant Director - Business Operations (12-16 yrs)
Experience and Background:
- Master's degree in operations; plus a minimum of 12 years of full-time experience of leading field operations in Logistics or Retail industry.
- Overall Accountability for Territory Operations.
- Effectively strategizing & handling Logistics operations, maintenance and route optimization
- Identifying & managing risk factors during operations
- Analyzing operations carried out with proper infrastructures, like manpower, vehicles, trunks, locks etc
- Managing ATM's & CDP in the territory.
- Fleet Management
- Manpower Management
- Effectively handle process related improvements
- Liaison with government bodies (RTO, Police and Local Municipal officials etc.)
- Provide efficient and effective customer service to achieve high customer satisfaction levels.
- Conduct Regular Audits - Keeping close watch on process adherence & conduction surprise audits
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively influence behaviors and outcomes; guide and influence leadership & manage large teams
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Having keen analytical & Problem-Solving skills
- Goal Orientation
- Ability to handle pressure and deadlines
- Having a high level of integrity and honesty