Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at CMS
Views:4597 Applications:930 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:140
CMS Info Systems - Director - Service Delivery (15-20 yrs)
- The Director Service Delivery is responsible for developing, operationalizing and maintaining a strategy for Service Delivery.
- Partner with key stakeholders & Continuously evaluates and identifies opportunities for optimizing systems, solutions, and processes to achieve operational efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers.
- Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context.
- Leading the service delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Managing finances and budgets.
- Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Remaining organized and meeting deadlines.
- Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company's services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
- Assessing customer feedback and improving procedures accordingly to ensure that great customer service is provided at all times