Senior Manager at CMS Info Systems
Views:2908 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:248
CMS Info Systems - Director - Legal - LLB/LLM (15-20 yrs)
- Lead and drive the legal advisory function for the organization across all our offices and business units.
- Liaising with internal clients, outside legal counsel, colleagues and staff to manage legal risk, including contractual negotiations, local licensing and regulatory issues, outsourcing arrangements and compliance with relevant laws;
- Identifying and resolving issues relating to suitability of transactions and external clients, franchise protection and sound management of conflicts of interests;
- Review of legal documentation such as Contracts/ Service Agreements with Clients and Sub-Contractors, Non-Disclosure Agreement, Inter-firm memos etc.
- Review of tenders (Request for Proposals) issued by Clients, Proposals and Engagement Letters submitted to the Client.
- Recommend changes required in the above documentation from the legal and functional perspective, suggesting risk mitigating steps.
- Discussions with client/ client legal departments to negotiate contracts.
- Developing formats /templates for various types of Agreement
- Resolving overall legal matters/issues.
- Ensure that cases/litigations are managed well so that Company interests are protected.
- Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and engage with external lawyers.
Background: LLB/ LLM with minimum 15 years of overall experience with a law firm & corporate.