Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at CMS
Views:817 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
CMS Info Systems - Director - Business Operations (18-22 yrs)
- Provide cost and business leadership for smooth zone operations.
- Effectively strategizing & leading Logistics operations, maintenance and route optimization for the zone.
- Identifying & controlling risk factors during operations - analyzing operations carried out with proper infrastructure, like manpower, vehicles, trunks, locks etc.
- Effectively lead process related improvements
- Provide efficient and effective customer service to achieve high client satisfaction levels while maintaining a reasonable cost structure.
- Conduct Regular Audits - Keeping close watch on process adherence & conducts surprise audits
Experience and Background:
- Post graduate from a premier institute with a minimum of 18 years of full-time experience of leading ground operations at a large scale organization
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively influence behaviors and outcomes; guide and influence leadership & manage large teams
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Having keen analytical & Problem Solving skills
- Goal Orientation
- Ability to handle pressure and deadlines
- Having high level of integrity and honesty