Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at CMS
Views:2352 Applications:843 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
CMS Info Systems - Associate Director - Sales - West Zone (10-15 yrs)
- Identify potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities by analyzing market strategies; resolving internal priorities.
- Play fundamental role in setting up new businesses; take responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new customers.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating/integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Give a rundown of the level of competition and general market activities
- Give up-to-date information relating to customer activities.
- Serve as an agent in the company with a view to achieve budgeted sales
- Establish relationship with clients and provide high standard of customer service Continually
- Develop client data base for lead generation, identify market segments & strategize selling technique according to individual client needs and discovering opportunities of deeper penetration into the existing client base using a Scoping Sheet Model /Wallet Sharing Model and performing cross-sell for CMS/ Digital Banking Solutions/ Payment Product /Door Step Banking Product/ Smart Machine Sales etc. thereby increasing product Share.
- Create Company's Brand Value with New Initiative in the Industry along with Ensuring Large Scale Proliferation of the solution to clients in each business vertical.
- Building / Scaling up Institutional Business across Western & Eastern Geography through CMS Branches by mapping /identifying prospective clients at Branch level
- Responsible for developing long-term relationships with assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to customers
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities and collaborate with ops teams to ensure growth attainment. Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed