Senior HR Consultant at Walk In Solutions
Views:426 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
Cluster Sales Manager - FMCG (7-10 yrs)
- This role would be a key sales leadership role within sales and lead the delivery of annual operating plan for the cluster.
- To create & execute growth plans through systematic planning & organising
- Leads the Channel strategy and infrastructure development agenda for his/her cluster
- Develops strong win-win relationships with the channel partners in the market
- Build & Lead a strong & capable team.
- Responsible for identifying & attracting the best talent from diverse sources.
- Coaches & inspires Area Sales Managers to execute broad market plans and achieve stretch goals and drive best in class future ready capability at all levels.
- Works closely with regional trade & sales development team to execute all marketing initiatives viz. New product Launches, Marketing Activation Programs, Shopper Insighting Programs.
- Keep track of best-in-class trends by competition in the market, effectively mitigates competitive threats by making appropriate action plans along with the central teams.
- You will be supported by 4-6 Area Sales Manager, who will report directly to you, and an extended team of 40-50 Field officers and Area Sales Executive.